Purpose of role:
In collaboration with Category Managers, responsible for sales, promotions, and pricing to deliver sales and profit goals, including maximized volume potential
Key Job Accountabilities:
Provide robust, high-quality analytics to support the Market Commercial team and other parts of the business:
- Provide on-going reporting/analytics on key commercial KPIs across all channels, including but not limited to by category:
- Year Over Year (YOY) and Life for Like(LFL) Sales variance
- Transaction analysis,
- ATV composition,
- Discount and Margin Analysis
- Category Mix and Performance
- Store stock holdings to ensure adequate coverage to achieve financial objectives
- Undertake critical analysis of promotional mechanics for events. Share outcomes and best practices with Commercial, Brand and Marketing teams. Create, update, and refine easily accessible repository for promo mechanic analysis for future reference.
- Analysis to support decision-making and on-going refinement and rationalization of the market core assortment including but not limited to:
- Competitor ranges and innovations,
- consumer needs,
- Requirements to maintain Brand values,
- Overall range representation.
- Analyze CRM programs, campaigns, and initiatives to build out “library” of results with recommendations to key stakeholders
- Provide analytical support for all new business development opportunities for Omni Channel
- Supports new product launches to ensure strategic integrations across Omni Channel
- Implement pricing of Commercial Products onto POS Systems
- Develop tools, frameworks and methodologies to support the Market Commercial team.
- Implement best-practice templates, tools, methodologies and guidelines.
- Support markets as required/ requested on design and execution of specific commercial projects
- Coach and train markets on commercial analytical methods as appropriate
· Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
· Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimizing the environmental, health and safety risks in the workplace. Report potential risks, near misses and real accidents to relevant managers.
| || || || |
Working Relationships & Interfaces (where applicable):
The Body Shop Employees Vendors
- Education: Knowledge equivalent to BS/BA degree plus 6 years of planning/buying/replenishment/Retail/Ecomm experience in industry, or equivalent combination of education and or experience
- Financial acumen: Strong financial management skills to maximize trade spend and improve ROIs over time; Can effectively manage and track to budget versus results in order to adjust future plans.
- Industry expertise: Passionate about Retail/Digital/Ecommerce space and abreast of key trends, benchmarks, and innovations in the industry;
- Leadership skills: Able to effectively work independently and with cross functional partners; a quick learner and self-starter who is comfortable supporting a new and emerging marketplace;
- Communication skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrate a highly collaborate style of working and self-starter attitude;
- Technical skills: Sound analytical skills, including Google analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft Excel, SAP , BW ; Has strong knowledge of standard consumption databases and proven ability to apply POS analytics to online metrics in order to deliver recommendations and present results;
- Direct experience with Omni channel and/or Ecommerce retailers preferred;
- Manages Complexity
- Drives customer connection
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Interacts Effectively
- Acts/ leads with human sensitivity
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Displays sensitivity to beauty The Body Shop Way
The Body Shop is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation during the interview process, please advise the recruiter when contacted.