Full - Time
Any level of education
Description de poste:
Purpose of role:
· To uphold and maintain the values of The Body Shop.
· To maintain a high standard of customer service and care.
· To work and cooperate with fellow staff to ensure that teamwork and responsibility towards work are always present.
· To ensure that all efforts are made to effectively maximise sales.
· To ensure that all operational and merchandising tasks are completed so as to ensure smooth shop operations.
· Be aware of the sales targets set and to make all efforts within the shop to try to achieve these targets through customer service and product knowledge.
· Be fully aware of all shop promotions and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of these promotions.
· Promote products in accordance to requirements so as to improve sales.
· Ensure that customer service is the top priority within the shop.
· Ensure that all selling steps are followed to the fullest so as to maximise customer care.
· Handle each case of customer product enquiry / concern promptly and positively.
· Develop and maintain good relations with customers.
· Be aware of all merchandising standards so as to maintain proper display of products.
· Ensure that all merchandising and housekeeping standards are followed and maintained at all times.
· Ensure that bays are cleaned on a regular basis and that all products are correctly positioned.
· Ensure that all storage areas and cupboards are maintained properly and all products stored accordingly.
· Replenish and receive stocks as and when required.
· Minimise wastage and ensure that company property is kept in good condition.
· Operate the POS system as and when required maintaining high standards of accuracy, integrity and customer service.
· Adhere to all operational excellence policies at all times.
· Attend and participate actively in training sessions in the classroom and at the shop floor.
· Demonstrate understanding of the products by educating the customers on the benefits and features.
· Constantly seek to improve one’s knowledge and skills through training.
· Initiate self learning on product trends.
· Demonstrate commitment to company values in all shop activities.
· Actively participate in all organised campaigns.
· Willing to volunteer and support all community programmes where needed.
· At least 1 year of experience in retail / customer service sector
§ GCE ‘N’ Level
· Knowledge of personal care / skin care products and its industry dynamics is an advantage
· Good Customer Service / Selling Skills
· Good Communication Skills
· People Oriented and Service Oriented
· Passionate and positive individual with high energy level
· Warm and Friendly
· Team player
· Open communication channel
· Open and willing to give and receive feedback
· Problem-solving attitude
· Well Groomed